Is it difficult to sustain your process improvements?
Are you frustrated by unchanging, ineffective job process?
Do your employees struggle solving problems that arise on the job?
The Skill Development in Improving Standardized Work Processes program helps your organization continuously improve job processes and sustain ongoing continuous improvement efforts. It uses a standardized process to engage your workforce and develop them into effective problem solvers by analyzing real jobs to maximize the use of people, machines and materials currently available. In most cases, it will also improve your productivity levels by at least 20%, increase your sales per employee, and decrease operational costs.
The program is customized to meet your company’s specific training needs and schedule. It is generally delivered for two hours per day over five days with a strong emphasis placed on building the learned skills through the application of a 4 Step Method to real jobs. Impact Dakota will work with your company to:
- Include sample jobs from your company and/or your industry within the training materials.
- Strengthen training with learn by doing activities at your company’s work site. Prior to training, jobs are specifically identified to focus the learning on what is important to the company. Greater success is achieved as participants are working on analyzing and improving real jobs.
- Customize scheduling to match the availability and needs of your company’s participants. These customizations minimize disruption to the workers and their schedule while maximizing learning in the field.
- Select and develop three champions within your company in order to continue to apply, develop and sustain the skills and methods learned.
- Build measures and targets to help each company determine the benefits they are achieving as a result of implementation.