Are business policies and practices in place to sustain Lean improvements?
Do your employees particiate in and embrace improvement projects?
Would you like to accelerate your Lean transformation?
Experts estimate that 80% of becoming a Lean enterprise is culture-related. Lean transformations are more readily sustained when the new tools and behaviors implemented are aligned with the ownership and leadership team’s vision.
A successful Lean transformation involves much more than using Lean tools to make shop floor changes in order to reduce waste. You MUST leverage the knowledge and expertise of your employees at all levels of the organization. That involves a mind-set, behavioral, and cultural change. The company’s policies, practices, and even the language, must focus on creating a Lean Culture.
Impact Dakota can help your business achieve these key benefits of a Lean Culture:
- Identify and eliminate obstacles of Lean implementation
- Accelerate the implementation and acceptance of improvements
- Develop internal processes which support Lean focused behaviors
- Fully utilize and retain top talent using effective training
Related Success Stories
- Daily Capacity for Orders Increases 19% and Dock-to-Stock Time Improves 50% for Sure Foot Corporation - click here to read the full story.
- Killdeer Mountain Manufacturing Increases Quality and Reduces Cycle Times through Lean Culture and Value Stream Mapping - click here to read the full story.
For more information on Lean Culture, fill out the form below!