Are you losing sales to competition because your lead times are too long?
Are you constantly worried about making the next shipping deadline?
Has quality begun to slip?
Continuously improving your processes and systems is critical to producing high quality goods and services efficiently, effectively, and profitability. Impact Dakota can help to assess your organization for a unique approach to successful lean integration into your processes and associated issues. Lean is not a one-size-fits-all business model; whether your organization is a low mix-high volume, make-to-order, or service provider, Impact Dakota will help determine your individual "road map" to successful implementation. From developing stronger supply chains to improving your facility layout, Impact Dakota can provide training, mentoring and coaching, and help you realize results. Click on the services listed below for more information:
- A3 Planning Tools
- Hoshin Planning
- ISO 9001:2015 and Registration Compliance Preparation Program
- Kaizen Leadership
- Lean Assessment
- Lean Enterprise High Performance Manufacturing Training
- Lean Office
- Lean Six Sigma
- Lean Tools
- 5S System
- Cellular / Flow Manufacturing
- Poke-Yoke / Mistake Proofing
- Pull and Kanban Systems
- Set-up Reduction
- Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
- Plant Layout
- Problem Solving / Root Cause Analysis
- Strategic Systems Planning - NEW!!
- Supply Chain Optimization
- Value Stream Mapping
Impact Dakota has extensive capabilities and experience in helping manufacturers improve processes, productivity, and profitability.