Impact Dakota has a full menu of cybersecurity assessment and planning services.
These services include:
- Cybersecurity Awareness Training – The Human Firewall – This training helps organizations increase their team’s awareness about cybersecurity. This includes basic information about cybercrimes and their impact, the ways teams may be vulnerable, and what actions can be taken to reduce a risk of being impacted.
- Cybersecurity – LITE Organization Risk Assessment – Basic cybersecurity risk assessment is performed to the NIST MEP Manufacturers Guide to Cybersecurity For Small and -Medium Sized Manufacturers. Low, Medium and High risks are identified following the Identify, Protect, Detect, Respond, Recover framework. A Risk Mitigation Plan is then developed to reduce risks. (This is not full compliance to NIST SP 800-171or CMMC)
- Cybersecurity NIST SP 800-171 Compliance – Whether you are supplying to U.S. government contracts or you just want to protect your valuable intellectual property best you can, NIST SP 800-171 standard is the industry recognized best practices for cybersecurity. All Department of Defense (DoD) contractors must meet the Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS) minimum cybersecurity standards and prepare for CMMC, Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification. If you’re like many businesses, you may not know what is expected or even how to get started. Not to worry. Impact Dakota has assembled a team of cybersecurity experts to determine if you are compliant with the requirements described in NIST Special Publication 800-171 and help you get there.
Additional Cybersecurity Offerings include, but not limited to:
- Active Directory Password Cracking
- Assumed Breach
- Building a Security Plan
- Onsite Social Engineering
- One-time phishing campaign
- Security Education
- Wireless Assessment
- External Vulnerability Assessment
- Internal Vulnerability Assessment
- External Pentest
- Internal Pentest
- Phased Pentest
- Web Application Test