LOE - Negotiations
All of us engage in some form of negotiating every day. Whether it may be negotiation a long term labor contract for a major organization or ordering a meal in a restaurant, we all are negotiators at some level. The question is, are we an effective negotiator? In this two hour session you will learn what negotiation is, why we all need to become effective negotiators and how to apply effective negotiations.
- Gain an understanding of what effective negotiation is
- Learn the basics of negotiation
- Be able to effectively plan for a negotiation
- Practice negotiation in the session
- Demonstrate the ability to apply effective negotiations
Session Length: 2 Hours
For more information, contact Jodie Mjoen at firstname.lastname@example.org or 701-712-1646.