2024 Open Enrollment Dates:
- January 16 - February 20 (Fargo, ND): Commitment Form • Registration Link
- March 5 - April 9: Commitment Form • Registration Link
- April 16 - May 21: Commitment Form • Registration Link
- June 4 - July 9: Commitment Form • Registration Link
- July 23 - August 27: Commitment Form • Registration Link
- September 10 - October 15: Commitment Form • Registration Link
- October 29 - December 3: Commitment Form • Registration Link
Are your employees knowledgeable about Lean best practices?
Are you struggling to maintain implemented process improvements?
Can your employees lead Kaizen events and successfully implement improvements?
The Lean Enterprise High Performance Manufacturing (LEHPM) training provides your key staff with a working knowledge of the principles and best practices of Lean. It is the only nationally recognized Lean Certification program; using standards developed and judged by the Society of Manufacturing Engineers (SME).
Impact Dakota will work with your employees to build their Lean knowledge and skills, and help you sustain your Lean capacity through the LEHPM program. It includes classroom training on all major Lean tools and elements and immediate implementation of that knowledge and skills in your company.
For the participant to achieve an SME Lean Knowledge Certificate they must complete:
- 32 hours of classroom learning on Lean topics such as 5S, Total Productive Maintenance and Value Stream Mapping
- 24 hours of practical application designed to have your participants identify improvements and apply their knowledge
- A program review to prepare for the Lean Enterprise Certification examination
- The SME standards examination
Click here to see course options and the basic curriculum design.
Participants can also achieve an SME Lean Bronze Certification by leading projects and completing a portfolio. Here are links to additional information about the Bronze Certification.
- Lean Bronze Instructions
- Bronze Portfolio & Reflection Samples
- Bronze Level Portfolio - Fillable Document