This module is designed to provide the basic skills for new leaders as well as refresher learning for seasoned leaders. Please click on the session names for full description.
- Basic Skills for Supervisors
- Lean Time Management
- Conducting Effective Meetings
- Effective Delegation and Cross Training
- Building High Performance CPI Teams
- Leader Standard Work
- Problem Solving
- Achieving Success in Life (in Daily Life & Work)
- Leadership Ethics and Integrity
Click here to return to main LOE Page.
For more information, contact Tony Richards at firstname.lastname@example.org or 701-354-0976.